Basilicus
Advertisement
This article has content related to Cresia.

Iscra (1 Cresii III) is the third planet orbiting the star 1 Cresii in the Ionro Arm of Basilicus Prime. Its mean radius is 4040.912 kdul. The semi-major axis of Iscra's orbit is 9.850457378 × 107 kdul, and its sidereal year is 680.269058841 dd. The tropical year is 668.224520326 dd. Its axial tilt is 0.149261879π rad. An Iscran sidereal day is 13.782648672 dh, and the solar day is 13.810629815 dh. About 89.85% of the surface is covered by water, most of which consists of a liquid ocean under a layer of ice. The remaining 10.15% not covered by water consists of mountains, plains, plateaus, and glaciers. Iscra has a Bond albedo of 0.389.

The Province of Iscra was founded as the Colony of Iscra, the first extraterrestrial colony of the Republic of Cresia. Usla is the capital of Iscra.

Advertisement